- Doctor of Audiology, University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- Master of Arts in Linguistics, University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, Colorado
- Diagnostic audiology for adult and pediatric populations
- Selection and fitting of amplification (hearing aids)
- Selection and programming of implantable hearing devices (cochlear implants, osseointegrated hearing devices)
- Tinnitus management and counseling
- Vestibular assessment (dizziness and balance) and rehabilitation counseling
Fun Fact: I love traveling — I’ve visited 14 countries and flown the equivalent of around the earth a little more than six times. I currently live 8,550 miles from where I grew up, speak three languages, and love cooking and trying new foods (except for green onions).